If you are reading this page, you may be thinking about making a gift to the Sewanee Annual Fund. We know there are many good causes, but we hope Sewanee is a cause you will put high on your list. And if you make a gift to the Sewanee Annual Fund, you will be a key partner in a campaign that regularly supplies 5% of the University budget: money that pays financial aid, cushions the University from economic shocks, and supports a great Sewanee education through the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Theology, and the new School of Letters.
But the most important part of the Sewanee Annual Fund is that “Annual” part. Your gifts to the Sewanee Annual Fund represent your ongoing connection with your own past and with the future of a place you love.
Every year, the Sewanee Annual Fund comprises several campaigns:
- Reunion Giving: leadership by reunion classes to honor important anniversaries
- School of Theology Giving: Unrestricted giving by School of Theology alumni that keep the Sewanee seminary experience strong
- One Percent Giving: Gifts from Episcopal parishes that recognize the importance of theological education
- Volunteer Giving: by governing boards, parent and alumni councils, class agents: the people who know Sewanee best and whose gifts both support and encourage
- General alumni and parent giving: Gifts from all friends of Sewanee who know that this is a place like no other, worthy of time, talent, and treasure.
We invite you to think about how your life intersects with Sewanee and to do your part to make sure Sewanee has a secure, flexible, and sound revenue stream through the Sewanee Annual Fund.